...Now You Have More Time
In order to prepare Red Wagon for parade and festival adventures, Sally's Mascot Art Contest is growing! Red's wheels are tired, but he loves his parades. Sally and family are building a float to help Red a out!
You can help, too, by entering Sally's annual Mascot Art Contest!
- Register your class at pgshriver.com
- Create your art pieces during the Fall semester
- Have a vote on the best for each class K-6
- Mail your best to the address provided after you registered
- Must be postmarked before midnight December 31
- Winners announced in March
- Grand Prize Winners receive a trophy, the current Texas Festival Series picture book, and an invitation to ride on or walk with Sally and Red's float during a parade near them! (Children must be accompanied by an adult)
Sign up here pgshriver.com!
Sally's Annual School Mascot Art Contest
Register Below for Sally's Annual Mascot Art Contest
- Registration must be completed by October 15, 2017
- Form will close when 50 teachers have registered
- Art entries must be received by December 31
- Voting period December 31-February 28
- Winners announced last Saturday in March
Guidelines:Art may be 2D or 3D as long as it meets the following requirements
- No larger than 6 inches
- Lightweight- no heavier than a stuffed toy
- Made by a student, not parent, in grades K-6
- Teachers may submit their most popular piece from each grade level
Registrants will receive mailing instructions immediately after registering. Register at pgshriver.com!
Which mascot artists will be the grand prize winners in the Annual Mascot Art Contest of Sally's Adventure 2017?
6 Grand Prize Winners- Each grade level will have one Grand Prize Winner and each winner will receive: Trophy, Autographed first print of current festival book, acknowledgement in next festival book, and an invitation to ride the float in a parade near them! (One adult must accompany each child)
25 First Place Winners-VIP Launch Party Invitation for the newest Texas Festivals book (at a bookstore near you), autographed illustration print from current festival book, a first place ribbon, and acknowledgement in next festival book.
All winning mascots will be used to decorate Red Wagon for parades.
Register at Author's Website
You will receive occasional updates about the contest, but P. G. is busy writing and cannot send emails all the time!